Steps taken by AAP government in Delhi on 25-May-15:
1. Delhi government today announced expansion and improvement of infrastructure of government educational institutions with more teachers along with formation of a committee to regulate private schools admission and fees (http://goo.gl/oF2BwH).
2. To promote environment friendly public transport, Delhi government will give Rs. 15000 subsidy to e-rickshaw (electric) owners on registration (http://goo.gl/jPxjKM).
3. Delhi government move towards paperless services, smart cards (http://goo.gl/VOcRs6).
4. Bed capacity of government hospitals to be increased to 20000 from existing 10000 in next two-and-a-half years (http://goo.gl/W8mEa5).
1. Delhi government moves resolution against centre’s notification (http://goo.gl/s7ks9m).
2. Mandate of the people should be respected, says high court (http://goo.gl/fkjyIX).