Steps taken by AAP government in Delhi on 19-May-15:
1. Delhi government opens school grounds and stadiums to promote sports (http://goo.gl/wysU44).
2. Delhi Dialogue Commission (DDC), will start interacting with business organisations in the city from tomorrow to help the administration formulate trader-friendly policies (http://goo.gl/BeLwmy).
3. Delhi Government will use remote sensing satellite technology to check and map unauthorised constructions and encroachments in the city (http://goo.gl/7ghcO0).
4. Delhi government cuts sewer, water development charges by 80% for new connections in unauthorized colonies (http://goo.gl/37Y4Ks).
1. Union of sanitation workers from North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) demanded that their due salaries be paid on time (http://goo.gl/lC1CaI).
2. New Delhi Court sends notice to the government regarding appointment of 21 parliament secretaries (http://goo.gl/ozzx3D).
3. Allow Delhi government to function independently, CM Kejriwal to PM Narendra Modi (http://goo.gl/Plg3gA).