Steps taken by AAP government in Delhi on 23-Feb-15:
- Delhi CM, Arvind Kejriwal directs official to take development of Unauthorised colonies seriously. (Source)
- The Delhi Health department has issued guidelines authorising private hospitals with 50 or more beds and equipped with ventilators can treat patients suffering from SwineFlu. (Source1) (Source2)
- AAP government has fast-tracked the power subsidy scheme with the power department submitting a final proposal to the government. (Source)
- Delhi Assembly begins, Kejriwal and other MLAs take oath. Shahdara MLA Ram Niwas Goel elected as Speaker; Shailmar Bagh MLA Bandana Kumari elected as the deputy speaker.(Source)
- The Delhi Government has a system wherein they accept all grievances on the website: www.pgms.delhi.gov.in
Any grievances related to Delhi can be registered on the above link.
- Healthcare services poses a huge challenges to newly elected Aam Aadmi Party government in Delhi. (Source)